1. I am thankful for the ability to speak and express my feelings to others around me. I’m glad I can share my emotions.
2. I am thankful for my hearing. I love music and I can’t imagine not being able to hear it.
3. I am thankful for the full use of my limbs. I never knew how much I appreciated my legs, feet, and my ability to walk, until my grandma lost her leg.
4. I am very blessed to have artistic talent that I express through my drawing and painting. Some people dislike art and others probably can not make it because of one physical problem or another. Art and creating it and huge parts of who I am.
5. I am thankful for my somewhat flawed eye sight. I realize that it could be much worse, but am so glad I can see as well as I can with the help of contacts/glasses. One of the best parts of art is being able to look at it.
6. The ability to stretch. Can I just say thank you for how amazing it feels to stretch? After a long stressful anything a good stretch just feels so good.
7. I am thankful that I am somewhat strong and physically able. I can run (not far) jump, and play sports for fun. I have strength to lift and push/pull things. I’m pretty lucky.
8. I am thankful for being pretty flexible. A lot of people have limited flexibility and it limits the things they want to do. I can still move around like a teenager when I want to.
9. I am thankful that my body has worked with me through many things that could have been way worse physical injuries. Lets face it, I’m not the most careful person lol.
10. I am thankful that I can still have the chance to use my physical abilities to their fullest. I can still get in better shape and work harder on many things, how cool is that?