A week ago tomorrow, my best friend blessed me and Kyle with a perfect Godson. Elijah Raymond was born just after 12:30 in the afternoon, officially making it the best Monday ever! Mom is doing great after her natural birth, which I am so proud of her over. I am so thankful that she let me be a part of that experience, and then chose me to help care for her son, and also help bring him up strong in faith. I look forward to every future moment I will have with him ❤
Something else super awesome also happened on Monday, we found out we are approved for move in! It’s driving me crazy for real now! We went and picked out new carpet, and paint colors for the living room. We also went to IKEA and drooled over the many things we want to improve our space. I can not wait to start this new chapter with my love.
I’ve packed up three more boxes this evening, and my walls are getting empty. It’s sad to see my childhood finally be over… at 26 lol. I suppose I held on as long as I could. It’s going to be interesting seeing how all of my old belongings will fit into my more mature life…but lets get this next chapter started!
I’m excited and exhausted. And stressed…but most of all excited! Tomorrow we will be finding out if we have been approved by the community we are trying to move into. We will be buying our first home from a friend that is moving up north. It’s far from our dream home, but we will be together, and that’s what matters.
I have began the purging/packing of all of my belongings. I’m 5+ boxes packed from my room, plus all of the things already packed in storage. We have started buying furniture to fit the place we will be living.
I can’t wait till next month. Next month we will be moving, painting, and cleaning. I can hardly stand waiting for our first night together in our own place. We will be one step closer to our lives together.
We are so blessed with all of the positive things that have been happening in our lives. I can’t wait for the next step. ❤
1. I am thankful for the ability to speak and express my feelings to others around me. I’m glad I can share my emotions.
2. I am thankful for my hearing. I love music and I can’t imagine not being able to hear it.
3. I am thankful for the full use of my limbs. I never knew how much I appreciated my legs, feet, and my ability to walk, until my grandma lost her leg.
4. I am very blessed to have artistic talent that I express through my drawing and painting. Some people dislike art and others probably can not make it because of one physical problem or another. Art and creating it and huge parts of who I am.
5. I am thankful for my somewhat flawed eye sight. I realize that it could be much worse, but am so glad I can see as well as I can with the help of contacts/glasses. One of the best parts of art is being able to look at it.
6. The ability to stretch. Can I just say thank you for how amazing it feels to stretch? After a long stressful anything a good stretch just feels so good.
7. I am thankful that I am somewhat strong and physically able. I can run (not far) jump, and play sports for fun. I have strength to lift and push/pull things. I’m pretty lucky.
8. I am thankful for being pretty flexible. A lot of people have limited flexibility and it limits the things they want to do. I can still move around like a teenager when I want to.
9. I am thankful that my body has worked with me through many things that could have been way worse physical injuries. Lets face it, I’m not the most careful person lol.
10. I am thankful that I can still have the chance to use my physical abilities to their fullest. I can still get in better shape and work harder on many things, how cool is that?