Personal Bucket List
Alright, so here is that personal bucket list I promised I would post like 2 months ago. Better late than never, right? A lot of it is left over from last years list, but they are still things I want to do.
1. Lose 30lbs. The healthy way.
2. Get Baptized.
3. Move out of my parents house (Goal date: September 1st).
4. Get health insurance. Hopefully a fancy new job will offer it.
5. Read 12 books for the year. I’m already 2 in, so I have 10 left.
6. Save $600 cash, separate from our 52 weeks money challenge for the wedding. And my emergency $100 in the bank.
7. Learn 5 new songs on guitar.
8. Learn basic sign language.
9. Pay off 2 medical bills.
10. Paint the guest room.
11. Complete (at least) 12 random acts of kindness.
12. Plant a garden.
13. Finish 6 drawings/paintings.
14. Travel out of state. Ohio doesn’t count.
15. Visit the DIA.
16. Go on a random unplanned day trip.
17. Go to the drag strip.
18. Go to the spa for the day.
19. Put all of my parents photos into albums, and also scan them all into a dropbox file.
20. Go to 3 different lakes/beaches this summer.
21. Visit the zoo.
22. Camping trip.
23. Kiss at the top of the Ferris wheel.
24.Visit the aquarium.
25. Greenfield Village Trip.
27. Indoor rock climbing.
28. Attend the birth of my Godson.
29. Register to vote.