List the people you live with.
Mom, Dad, and Haley the dog
Listening: to the Dr. Oz show
Eating: just finished some Lucky Charms
Drinking: nothing, my glass is empty
Wearing: Black sweats and a purple tank top
Feeling: a lot of things I’d rather not talk about
Wanting: a break. I never get one
Needing: a drink, I’m thirsty
Thinking: about how much I have to do
Enjoying: nothing at the moment
When is the last time you danced?
Yesterday while I was cleaning.
1. Did you make someone laugh today? Was it intentional?
So far no, but it’s still pretty early.
2. What makes you sad?
A lot of things I’d rather not talk about.
3. Was today typical? Why/Why not?
Eh, sort of. It’s my basic day off I guess.
4. Who do you trust the most?
Besides a blood related family member, Danny. I trust him with everything. That’s why I picked him as my brother ❤
5. What’s your next major deadline? What is it for?
I suppose getting this laundry done so I can go have fun today.
6. What did you have for breakfast today?
LMAO I had a brownie.
7. Do you have any regrets today?
Not so far.
8. How did you add art to your life today?
Um… I planned on working on a drawing later.
9. ______________ makes me happy.
So I haven’t been keeping up on this… I’m going to answer them all now lol and then my next post will be catching up on April.
1. The funniest thing you heard today.
That my manager is dating another new guy.
2. If you could have a new talent what would you want?
Speed reading maybe? Or maybe mad math skills. IDK something that would help me in life though.
3. Who is your best friend but not your spouse?
4. What do you wish you had left unsaid?
Nothing I can think of right now.
5. What was the first thing you ate or drank today?
6. Are you saving or spending?
I need to be saving, but I don’t make enough to do that anymore.
7. On a scale of 1-10 how clean is your house? (10 being the cleanest)
6 or a 7 I guess. I’m in the middle of house work though.
8. What is the last song you listened to?
Special Pets- Otep
9. What relaxes you?
Not working lol.
10. What is the most valuable thing you own?
My car probably.
11. What did you find inspiring today?
12. Are you happy?
Currently, I’m pretty happy I suppose.
13. How much “me” time did you take today?
A few hours. I took a nap.
14. List three things you have faith in.
Me, my dad, um…
15. Who is the last person you said “I love you” to?
Dad I think.
16. Did you seize any opportunities?
Not today. Maybe tomorrow.
17. Where did you go today?
So far, just work.
18. What advice were you given?
19. Today was ________________________.
Slow because of the rain, thank God.
20. What are you glad you did today?
Started laundry lol.
21. When was your last vacation? Where did you go?
Danny’s house last weekend.
22. The greatest wisdom comes from _____________________.
23. Who is your hero?
The woman lost a leg and doesn’t let it get her down.
25. If you could have read one person’s mind today, who would you choose?
Um… Not sure really.
26. What was the easiest thing about today?
My nap. It was perfect.
27. Did you thank anyone today?
A few people, I’m sure. Especially Casey from work for trading on calls with me so I could cover my other jobs ass.
28. Did you work hard today?
I did while I was at work. I had to reorganize the whole shoe room, AGAIN.
29. What was in your post office box today?
Nothing for me .
30. Today was a complete ______________________.
day? lol Nothing special.
31. What are you seeking?
Too much to write here lol.